- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Multi-user: can I invite my colleagues to my account?
Great question – while our BASIC and PRO plans are single user, our ENTERPRISE plan was designed so multiple people could collaborate and create quizzes together.
Teams – key features:
- You’ll be able to add unlimited numbers of teams (by client or by department – ‘editorial’, ‘marketing’, etc.).
- Everyone in that team will get their own log-in – and can collaborate and create quizzes together.
- Control access with three levels of permissions – admins, editors, and authors. Everyone can create, but only approved people can actually publish content.
- That’s not all – with teams, you can also leverage ‘style templates’.
- Create and save your own combinations of fonts, CSS, and other styling. Your teams can quickly apply them with just a click – saving timing and keeping your quizzes brand-consistent.
Is there a limit to the number of teams?
Nope – create away. 🙂 We’ve seen people set up teams by function – editorial, marketing, etc., as well as by client or project.
Invite the right people to each project – and let their creativity run wild.
How many people can I invite?
Our standard enterprise license includes 10 team users. For extra licenses, it’s $49 a month for every additional 20 seats.