You can automatically sync Riddle lead data with Mailchimp.
Once the setup is completed as below, you do not need to do anything else.
- Create a Riddle.
You must include an email form for the connection to work.
- Go to PUBLISH.
- Go to Save and connect data.
- Go to Add integrations.
- Click on the blue ADD button next to Mailchimp.
- In the Mailchimp window that appears, login to your Mailchimp account.
- In the pop-up window that appears in Riddle, select the data you would like to sync from the Riddle with Mailchimp.
- Click on ADD LIST and / or ADD A TAG to sort your data in Mailchimp.
Select the Riddle information, rule, and compare value.
- Click on SYNC.
- Go to Mailchimp and check that the automatic test lead is in the Audience section before sharing your Riddle with your audience.