Embed a Riddle on Wix.com
Embedding a Riddle on a WIX site is a special embed case. All Wix sites run under the usrfiles.com domain in the background (even if you have a custom domain name registered). This can cause problems with whitelisting as it is not sufficient to whitelist your domain name.
- Create some room for your Riddle content on your Wix site.
- You can either make a new empty spot or delete any existing content blocks in your Wix page.
- Insert the embed code for your Riddle:
- In the left menu, select Add.dIn the left menu, select .
- Click on More.
- Click on HTML iFrame.
Now that you have an iFrame placeholder on your Wix site:
- Go to Riddle.com.
- Go to PUBLISH.
- Click on Embed / Showcase.
- Click on GET THE CODE.
- Go back to Wix. Resize your iframe by clicking / dragging the handlebars.
Width: Make it as wide as your site.
Height: Experiment depending on your quiz, but we recommend trying between 50% and 75% high.
- Click on Paste code and paste in your Riddle's embed code.
- You may want to shift things around or drag your HTML iframe height / width controls a bit to give your Riddle enough room.
- Click on SAVE and then PUBLISH.
- Check your Riddle on Wix in PUBLISH mode, not PREVIEW.
- Check the mobile view too. You might need to adjust things here as well.
Whitelisting Wix.com custom domain names
When you use a custom domain name on Wix, you need to make some changes to whitelisting on Riddle.
- Make sure Wix is not using your custom domain to serve embedded content.
- You need to whitelist usrfiles.com, not your own domain name.