- Choose a Riddle format.
Under CREATE, select one of the four formats and click on START FROM SCRATCH. You can choose from 4 formats:
- Quiz: Challenge your audience with right / wrong questions
- Poll: Get your audience's opinions and feedback
- Personality Quiz: Engage and get to know your audience
- Form: Collect emails and other information from your audience.
- Name your Riddle.
Type a name in the What do you want to call your Riddle? box.
- Edit the cover page.
This is the first thing your audience will see before starting the Riddle. Upload a picture, write a title, and add a description (if you want).
- Choose a question type.
Click on Add a question block and select a question type from the drop-down menu.
- Complete question block setup.
Insert an image, audio, or video. Write a question and answer(s). Repeat this step for as many questions or blocks as you want.
- Publish your Riddle.
Click on PREVIEW, click on PUBLISH, click on SAVE.
Your Riddle is live and you're ready to engage your audience.
- Try your Riddle.
Click on Showcase to do your Riddle.
- Embed your Riddle.
You can embed your Riddle like a YouTube video. Go to Embed / Showcase and copy the code from there.
- Make changes to your Riddle at any time - just make sure you publish your Riddle again.