- Choose a Riddle format.
Under CREATE, select one of the five formats and click on START FROM SCRATCH:
- Quiz: Challenge your audience with right / wrong questions.
- Poll: Get your audience's opinions and feedback.
- Personality Quiz: Engage and get to know your audience.
- Form: Collect emails and other information from your audience.
- Predictor: Let your audience predict the final result or winner.
- Name your Riddle.
Type a name in the What do you want to call your Riddle? box.
- Edit the cover page.
This is the first thing your audience will see before starting the Riddle. Upload a picture, write a title, and add a description (if you want).
- Choose a question type.
Click on ADD A BLOCK and select a question type from the drop-down menu. There's a question in your Riddle by default already but you can always delete this by clicking on the three dots on the right of the block.
- Complete question block setup.
Insert an image, audio, or video. Write a question and answer(s). Repeat this step for as many questions or blocks as you want.
- Publish your Riddle.
Click on SAVE and then click on PUBLISH.
Your Riddle is live and you're ready to engage your audience.
Click on Showcase to try out your Riddle.
- Embed your Riddle.
You can embed your Riddle like a YouTube video. Go to Embed / Showcase and GET THE CODE.
- Make as many content and style changes to your Riddle as you like at any time - just make sure you publish your Riddle again.