You can automatically send Riddle leads and responses to Google Sheets.
Once the setup is completed as below, you do not need to do anything else.
Here's a short video guide on how connect your Riddle to Google Sheets:
- Go to PUBLISH and click on Save and connect data.
- Go to Add integrations.
- Click on the blue ADD button next to Goggle Sheets.
- In the Google Drive window that appears, choose a Google account to connect to Riddle.
- Click on Allow to authorize Google to connect with your Riddle account.
Riddle automatically creates a sheet in your Google Docs. It will have a title like Riddle: 35QoMRx7 (Riddle + <your riddle's ID>).
Riddle also automatically sends a test lead to your Google Sheet.
- In the pop-up window that appears in Riddle, click CONTINUE or click SEND to test the integration again.