Set up your Riddle.
- Go to the Design and Settings section.
- Click on SETTINGS.
- Go to GENERAL: Global controls.
Now you can perform one of the actions below.
- Enable Pagination to control the page and progress display.
- Enable the Display # of pages to display the total number of pages to the audience while doing the Riddle.
- Enable Display progress bar to display how far through the Riddle the audience is.
- Enable Only show on question blocks to limit the page numbers / progress bar to the blocks that contain questions.
- Enable Auto advance to automatically go from one question to the answer explanation or next question.
- Enable Allow answer changes so users can change their answers before submitting.
This overwrites auto advance where applicable) When OFF, users will see a "Choose" button and then a "Next" button.
- Go to Default media ratio to choose the default ratio for images and other media.
You can always change this within each individual block.
- Go to Language to set the language for your Riddle.
- Enable Customize button text to change what specific buttons say.
You can enter your own text in the Write something fields for the following buttons:
- Choose again
- I give up
- Play again
- Submit and continue
- Form skip
- Enable Your Riddle is open so that your audience can participate in your Riddle. It is enabled by default.
To limit when your Riddle is open, enable Set opening date and / or Set closing date and choose a local date and time.
If someone opens the Riddle outside this time frame, they will see the message "This Riddle will start soon" or "This Riddle is now closed".
- Enable Show the result page after the closing date so that a specific result page appears for your audience following the closing date (for a poll / survery only).
Select Result page from the dropdown list.
Table of Contents