You can change two-factor authentication (2FA) from the default email authentication to Google Authenticator.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Go to the Account section.
- Click on Two-factor authentication.
- Click on ENABLE GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR.
- Open the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone.
If you don't have the app already, download it.
- In Google Authenticator, click on the multi-colored plus button in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on Scan a QR code.
- Scan the QR code in Riddle.
- Enter the 6-digit code into the Confirmation code field in Riddle.
- Every time you log in to Riddle, enter the confirmation code in the Google Authenticator app.
From the moment you log in, it is possible to stay logged in for seven days.