You can assign a role to each project member. You can choose a default role or select the rights each user in your project should have.
The most powerful project role
- Templates: they can create and modify project style templates, including the project's default style template.
- Team members: admins can invite or delete project members, as well as set roles
- Can create, publish, and delete any type of Riddle content
Ideal for the majority of your project members
- Can create and publish any type of Riddle content
- Cannot delete content
- Can apply, but not change, templates
Designed for junior members of your project, interns, or freelancers
- Can create content
- Cannot publish or delete content
- Authors will see a "You don't have publishing rights" message in the publish step.
- You can create unlimited workspaces / projects with Riddle and then invite any of your colleagues or clients for $19 per month (see our pricing here).
- Don't worry - each user can belong to any number of projects. They will only be counted as a single user.
- Create a minimum of two projects, one for finished Riddles, the other for drafts.
- When your team finalizes a quiz, they should transfer the quiz to the finished project.
Additional project ideas
You might also want to add projects separated by:
You might be supporting sites across multiple languages, so we recommend Riddle's publishing partners create projects for each language (French, Spanish, etc.).
One project for marketing, another for editorial, and so on.
This is especially true for agencies using Riddle. Client-specific projects help them collaborate while limiting their visibility and access to their content only.