You can set up emails to be sent from your own server, rather than Riddle's server.
- In Riddle, click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Go to CUSTOM MESSAGING.
- Click on Company data for e-mails.
This is required by the CAN-SPAM Act before sending out emails to your leads.
- Fill out all fields.
- Click on SAVE CHANGES.
- Go to your Gmail or Google Account and log in.
- Go to Security.
- Click on the arrow next to 2-Step Verification.
- Confirm your password and click Next.
- Confirm the login with your 2FA device.
- Scroll down to App passwords and click on the arrow next to App passwords.
- Under Select app, select Other.
- Enter a name, e.g. riddle.
- Click on GENERATE.
- In the pop-up that appears, copy the app password, including the spaces.
- In Riddle, go to SMTP.
- Enter your email in the Username field.
- Paste the password into the Password field.
- Click on Advanced setting (port & encryption mode).
- The information should be as follows:
- Click on SAVE SMTP GATEWAY SETTINGS.
- You will receive a test email from Google.