Have you made a quiz in one team – then wanted to transfer it to another?
This is a common use case – and why all of Riddle’s plans let you invite multiple colleagues and clients.
Agencies and publishers often create a wide variety of teams around clients or departments (marketing, sales, and the like).
Riddle’s transfer option lets you quickly move content from one team to another.
How can I transfer a quiz to another team?
Riddle launched in 2014 – if you’re using our original quiz maker (1.0), you can jump ahead to our steps for transferring a quiz in 1.0.
If you’re using our newest quiz maker (2.0), please read below.
Riddle 2.0 – transferring a quiz to a new project
You’ll need to create a shared project.
Once done, you can transfer your quiz to the project with the ‘transfer’ feature.
Riddle 1.0 – transfer a quiz
Please note: You’ll need to be a member of both teams.
It’s super easy.
- Go to ‘My Riddles’
- Click on your Riddle
- Then ‘Transfer’
How to just move a copy to the new team?
Riddle’s quiz maker also has a nifty ‘duplicate’ feature.
You can keep the original version, and move a duplicate copy – so both teams have your quiz.
- Go to ‘My Riddles’
- Click on the three dots next to your Riddle
- Select ‘Duplicate’ to make a copy of your quiz.
- Then go back to ‘My Riddles’ and click ‘Transfer’ to move this new version to the other team.
Use cases @ transfer a quiz
Our transfer feature is a powerful option – ideal for collaborating across departments or with different clients or stakeholders.
- Create a team for your internal creators
- Add another team for each of your clients
- Your team will make a quiz or other Riddle formats in their team.
- Once finalised, you can transfer it to your client folder – so they can review and approve.
Like agencies, they love the full customization options – but they’re also big fans by our wide range of 15 formats and unlimited usage.
- Create a team for each department or internal group (content marketing, sponsored content, etc.)
- Or, you could make a team for each brand
- Each team makes content in their own ‘silo’.
- But copy then transfer useful content to your other teams.
- This will give you editorial control – and make sure the original Riddle content is never changed.