(Updated: June 20, 2018) Riddle is a global quiz maker – we’ve localized our quiz creator into 67 languages (and counting!). From Chinese to Croatian, Gaelic to Greek, you can quickly build your own Riddle quizzes, personality tests, and more in your own languages. From right to left languages like Farsi or Hebrew to glyphs or tricky characters (we’re looking at you Burmese), Riddle handles them without breaking a sweat.
Global quiz maker – changing languages:
Changing the language of any Riddle is easy:
- While editing your Riddle quiz, go to the ‘Customize’ step
- Click on the ‘Basic’ tab – and select the drop-down for ‘Languages’
You can do the same thing for any Riddle you have already embedded – it will automatically update. Neat, right?
Global quiz maker – supporting multiple languages
Are you creating quizzes for more than one language at a time? Riddle makes this very scalable with our ‘duplicate’ function. This is especially useful if you’re rolling out quiz contests or lead generation campaigns across multiple sites
- Simply create your quiz in the language of your choice.
- Add images and all other assets – then press the ‘Publish’ button in the ‘Publish’ step.
- Go to ‘My Riddles’ – and click on the three dots by your quiz, then ‘Duplicate’.
- Voila! You’ll have a fresh quiz copy. No need to re-upload images, etc. – you just need to change the questions and other text.
Global quiz maker – improved design
Adding a bunch of languages was just the start. Thanks to feedback from the Riddle community, you’ll also see a streamlined new design for creating each Riddle. Now, each question or item is displayed vertically on the left for a more intuitive layout. We’ve also added one heck of a lot of customization options – and moved them to the new ‘customization’ step. Divided by tabs – you can easily move between styling, social sharing, and other options. Another week and another big release – our tech guys are more than ready for a nice cold beverage to celebrate the weekend! This week’s “Bug Spotter Award” goes to James of So Publishing – who helped us fix a sneaky little bug that saw our sharing buttons overlap the title of polls. Big thanks James! Keep all those great ideas and suggestions coming – as always, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by replying to this message. Happy Riddling!