Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
We designed Riddle as an easy to use, super powerful quiz marketing platform.
With Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – you can collect emails and quiz responses, then automatically send them to your MailChimp account.
Gather emails and quiz responses to segment leads – then send out personalized follow up messages, based on each user’s quiz experience.
Here’s how you can get going:
- Create a list in your MailChimp account – with the fields you want to collect.
- Add text fields for each field like ‘Quiz result’, ‘Quiz description’ etc. – and make them hidden.
- Go to Riddle and in the ‘Collect leads’ step of your quiz – click ‘Connect’
- Select ‘MailChimp’
- Map your Riddle form fields to your existing list fields in your software.
- Note: To link to quiz responses and results, just scroll down to the ‘dynamic data’ section.
Now that’s just part of the process – sending all quiz responses and leads to your MailChimp account.
Here’s a video overview:
Optional step 2 – Automate follow up email messages:
Once the leads are in your MailChimp account, you might want to set up campaigns that automatically send messages to users.
Check out how this video overview:
You have two options:
- Send the same template message to all users –
- Select ‘Campaign’ in MailChimp – then choose ‘regular email’.
- Pick your list as the recipients.
- Customize the content of the email
- Go automated – sending different messages based on responses
- Select ‘automated’ in the ‘Campaign’ section of MailChimp
- Design your email template and text for your message
- Next – click on ‘edit trigger’
- This is your chance to tell MailChimp when to send this message to a particular user.
- Click on list management > ‘changed list field to value’
- Select your quiz result variable in the dropdown – and paste the text of your quiz result.
- Any time a new subscriber with this exact quiz result joins you list – they will be sent this message.
- Repeat these steps to create automated campaigns for each of the other quiz results.
Not a Riddle user yet? Try a free trial – no card needed.