Sync your leads from Riddle's quiz creator to AWeber
Quizzes have to be some of the most irresistible online content out there.
Easy to make - and impossible to resist, quizzes are natural gateway content for lead generation.
When you create a quiz - then add a lead generation form, you can see up to a 40% opt-in rate (compared to 2% for other lead generation tools like pop ups.)
Best of all?
We built our quiz maker to seamlessly connect with AWeber's email marketing tools - no coding needed.
AWeber and Riddle's quiz creator - video overview
See how easy it easy to connect Riddle's quiz builder with your AWeber account:
AWeber and Riddle = fully GDPR-compliant test maker
Riddle's quiz builder has been designed to comply with the EU's strict GDPR privacy rules:
- We're a German AG company (registered and located in Germany).
- Our servers and all of our quiz data stays inside Europe.
- Much stronger protection than the Privacy Shield alternative in the U.S.
- Double opt-in email confirmation support with AWeber.
Why do AWeber and Riddle work so well for lead generation?
The marketing wizards at AdWeek nailed it - writing that online quizzes are among the most viral and shared stories.
- Every time you make a quiz, each visitor will take from 3-5 minutes answering your quiz questions.
- They're interacting with your quiz, so they're psychologically in a 'responsive' mode.
- Each user is subsconciously more inclined to answer the next question.
- (It's much harder to get visitors, passively reading a post, to actively respond to your form.)
Quiz lead generation - location, location, location
With Riddle's quiz maker, we display your lead generation form between the last question and the user's results.
That's when they're most engaged - eager to find out their quiz results.
Adding a lead form here gets outstanding results - we've consistently seen up to 40% completion rates.
Not to brag, but again, that's over 20X what 'typical' pop ups achieve.
Sample quiz - AWeber and Riddle's quiz builder
Check out this short sample quiz we created.
We included a lead generation form we built - that's linked to AWeber.
Automatically send quiz leads and responses to AWeber
Riddle's online quiz creator quickly connects to your AWeber account:
- Tag each lead based on their quiz results
- Power your marketing funnel for more conversions.
- Send each lead a personalized follow up - around their quiz responses.
Let's imagine you're making a quiz for your fashion site - called "What's your summer style?":
- Everyone who got 'You're effortlessly chic!' could receive an offer "Save 50% on our Parisian collection!".
- More relaxed folks who scored 'You keep it real. Real-ly casual.' would get the offer "50% off our outdoors collection!"
Connecting AWeber to Riddle's test maker
We've built our own native integration with AWeber's powerful email marketing tools:
- Create a quiz
- Build your form with our drag/drop form builder (choose from 16 different field types).
- Make your form optional (or mandatory).
- Log-in to your AWeber account - and add the token
- Add a tag by each result ("Relaxed and casual" or "Effortlessly chic")
- In AWeber, set up a campaign - that sends "Casual" leads one offer, and "Chic" the other.
For more information - read our handy guide to connecting AWeber with Riddle's quiz maker.
Spreadsheet support - save to Google Docs or XLS/CSV
Sure, spreadsheets might not be the most glamorous thing.
But they sure are convenient - so you can see all your leads and quiz results in one easy place.
We support Google Docs - so each quiz lead is automatically added to your Google Sheet.
Want to go old school?
Save leads and their responses from our quiz creator to a CSV or XLS file.
AWeber and Riddle's Zapier app - unrivalled flexibility
Our native integration with AWeber does a great job.
But for more advanced use cases, Riddle's online quiz creator has a snazzy Zapier app.
Zapier lets you create a multi-step marketing funnel for your quiz lead generation - no coding required.
Connect to over 1,500 apps - from SalesForce to HubSpot and Gmail.
Sample Zapier use case:
- Send all your quiz leads to AWeber - to start your marketing drip campaign.
- Connect and send your quiz responses and leads to your HubSpot account
- Notify your team @ each lead with a message from Gmail.
- That's just barely scratching the surface - and all with no coding.
Can we help @ AWeber and Riddle's quiz creator?
Customer support is hard-wired into our company DNA.
We're ALL customer service geeks - so everyone, from Boris (our CEO) on down, helps out.
This means we'll respond to your question fast - seriously fast.
So ask away on support chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll field any questions from quiz lead generation with AWeber or just tips about making the perfect quiz.
We look forward to helping you out!