Why do marketers use Riddle's quiz maker?
Finding new customers is tough in today's noisy marketplace. You know it - we know it.
That's why we designed Riddle - our quiz maker lets any marketer quickly create and embed their own quizzes with integrated lead generation.
- Break through the clutter - quickly create 100% white labelled quizzes.
- Automate your marketing funnel - gather emails, qualify leads, and grow your brand's audience.
- Sync all quiz data to your marketing software for instant follow up messages - personalised for each user's results.
Michelin loves quiz-powered contests
Automotive tire giant Michelin will often create a quiz powered by Riddle's test maker, with a built-in lead generation form.
Their "Which car are you?" quiz featured a drawing for 2 tickets to "2019 Goodwood Festival of Speed".
95% of their quiz takers entered the contest and opted-in to Michelin collecting their quiz answers and personal information for future marketing.
14 different quiz formats - flexible and fast quiz making
Marketing's a constant challenge.
Facing forever-shifting objectives, you and your team always need to balance costs and resources - to get the best return.
The good news? Riddle's online quiz creator is a powerful, endlessly customizable toolkit.
You can use any of our 14 types of interactive content to meet any campaign objective:Test knowledge (trivia quizzes)
- Quiz - ask right/wrong questions
- Auto-quiz - continuously show new questions, drawn from a bank of 10,000 questions
- Order it - challenge users to arrange cards in the right order
- Tap and find - touch-based quiz, users tap the correct answer in each picture
- Personality test
- Interactive story (with branching logic)
- Ranked poll
- Reaction poll
- Ranked list
- Social story
- Collect emails with all our quiz formats for your marketing funnel.
- Don't need a quiz? Make a standalone lead generation form for contest or sign ups.
Choice Hotels love quizzes
Global hotel giant Choice Hotels will regularly create a quiz to inspire their travel-loving clients.
They used our test maker for their "Which U.S. City Should You Travel to Next?" - complete with links and call to action buttons linking to Choice Hotels in each city.
(We especially love how they used our CSS editor to customize their quiz - from changing the button styles to moving the title above the quiz image.)
Quiz making without limits (or strings attached)
Our pricing is as intuitive as our quiz creator.
- No set up or cancellation fees.
- With our monthly plan, you can cancel any time.
- Or lock in 20% savings with a yearly subscription.
All our plans are unlimited:
- Unlimited quizzes
- Unlimited quiz views/engagements
- Unlimited leads
- Rock star customer support - often in two minutes or less
Quizzes excel at engagement
Make a quiz to engage your audience.
Did you know? Visitors who start a quiz, poll, list, or survey:
- Spend 57% more time on your site - increasing your chance to convert them to a customer.
- Average 2:47 in dwell time per quiz - great for boosting SEO and your organic traffic.
- 40% opt-in for lead generation forms - ideal for finding qualified leads.
Grubhub's quizzes get mouths watering
Restaurant delivery Grubhub's team make a quiz every week - like this "What should you order this winter?" - to recommend new local restaurants for their audience of foodies.
Grubhub is brilliant at using Giphy's integration with our online quiz creator to amuse their quiz takers.
GIFs are always good for a laugh - which inspire more users to share their quiz results on social networks.
Quizzes are social. Very social.
It's official - "quizzes are the most shared content" according to AdWeek.
Leverage the power of word of mouth marketing - and drive more potential customers to your site.
Riddle's online quiz creator supports:
Collect emails and quiz data
- Easily collect leads online with our quiz maker.
- Use our drag/drop form builder to create fully-branded forms.
- Gather email addresses, names, and other information - with 16 different field choices.
- Ask users when they're emotionally engaged - before displaying their results.
- Quizzes get phenomenal opt-in rates - more than 40% (that's 20X the 2% average for standard lead generation tools).
Send your leads to any software
Riddle's test maker connects to 1,400 tools (and counting) - from Hubspot to Salesforce, Constant Contact to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Seamlessly send all your leads and quiz data to your favorite marketing tool - no coding required.
- Qualify and segment each lead based on their quiz results.
- Use the insights from each lead's quiz results to send the right messages to the right person - at the right time.
The Chicago Bears make a quiz and score!
The NFL's Chicago Bears rely on our quiz creator for fan engagement - building interest before every game.
Take their "Test your knowledge the Bears-Buccaneers history" quiz - sold as a branding opportunity for their sponsors:
100% white labelled - your quiz, your brand:
- Add your logo and create 100% white labelled quizzes.
- Match your site's branding using our customization options.
- Customize virtually everything - from buttons to borders and styling with our CSS editor.
- Fonts matter - upload your own font or link to any Google/Typekit/Fontdeck font.
Google Tag Manager and tracking pixels
Quizzes are powerful lead magnets. Track and optimize your marketing spend with our flexible tracking technology.
Discover which marketing channel works best for your goals - from quiz starts, lead form completes, and shares.
The NBA's Chicago Bulls - slam dunk quiz contests
Michael Jordan knew a thing or two about scoring - and so do the Chicago Bulls.
Their marketing team will often create a quiz contest like "Run with us" quiz - supporting their YouTube series of the same name.
Talk about a huge bang for the marketing buck...
For just the cost of two tickets, they generated thousands of entries, social buzz, and quiz responses - all who also opted in to be added to their email marketing lists.
Auto-send quiz takers to different URLs
A quiz is just the start of the conversation.
Riddle's quiz builder makes it easy for marketers to show each lead the perfect landing page or additional content - based on their quiz responses:
- Call to action buttons - add a CTA button to any quiz result. Include custom text and specify a different URL for each quiz results.
- Quiz result landing pages - automatically send quiz takers to any URL, depending on how they answered your quiz.
- Great for product recommendations or content suggestions.
- Imagine you created a 'What's my dream holiday?' quiz for your tourist site.
- For all 'Beach' results, you could present special offers ("Save $50 on Caribbean holidays") or additional content ("Read our island hopping guide!").
Arsenal win over fans with call to action buttons
Premier League soccer team Arsenal are brilliant quiz marketers.
They excel in using quizzes, polls, and our other formats to continuously entertain and educate their passionate audience.
Just look at their "Which former Arsenal captain are you?" personality test.
Quiz takers finish the quiz, see their result (like 'Thierry Henry'), then can click the call to action button to learn more about his legendary career.
Create and collaborate as a team
Marketing works best as a team.
We designed Riddle's test maker with a powerful multi-user team feature so you can create a quiz together:
- Make unlimited teams (ex. sales/marketing/content)
- Invite your colleagues to each team
- Set different access roles (admin/editor/author)
One click reporting
Riddle makes updating your stakeholders easy. Skip the tedious copy/paste as you make your reports.
With our quiz builder, create a beautiful .pdf of your quiz campaigns' with just a click.
Display key statistics like starts, completions, social shares, and lead conversions - in one easy to digest format for busy executives.
C-SPAN drives book sales with their 'Presidents' quiz
TV network C-SPAN deploys quizzes and other Riddle interactive formats to drive sales of their publishing division's books.
This combination works a treat - check out their "Who were the best/worst presidents in American history?", promoting their book "The Presidents":
Have a question how to use quizzes in your marketing?
Ask away - we're big quiz (and customer support) geeks.
It's a Riddle thing - our entire team, from our CEO Boris on down, will race each other to answer your question first.
From quiz making to collecting leads online, we're here to help.
So drop us a line - you can easily reach us on support chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.