Send your quiz leads to ActiveCampaign from Riddle's quiz creator
ActiveCampaign and Riddle are a powerful 1-2 marketing combination.
First, it's hard (impossible?) to beat quizzes as a lead generation tool.
It's a fact - quizzes are well-nigh irresistible to any audience. Whatever the subject, people love answering questions.
Quizzes are up to 20X better at getting people to opt-in than your typical pop-up or other tool.
And it's difficult to think of a better lead generation email solution than ActiveCampaign - simple, flexible, and very powerful.
ActiveCampaign & Riddle's quiz creator - video walkthrough
Watch our co-founder Mike as he gives a quick overview of how ActiveCampaign and Riddle work together:
Riddle & ActiveCampaign = 100% GDPR-compliant
You can create quizzes and collect leads using Riddle - we're fully GDPR-compliant.
Here are the top-level highlights:
- All of your quiz data will stay in the EU.
- We're a German company (Riddle Technologies AG).
- No cloud-based data - our servers are in Germany and Luxembourg.
- Collect leads using double opt-in email confirmation.
Why are quizzes so powerful with ActiveCampaign & Riddle?
Let's take a quick peek at the reasons behind quizzes' marketing effectiveness.
It comes down to basic human psychology.
- Engagement: first, quizzes are consistently some of the most shared and interactive online content.
- Time: Your users commit to a longer experience, answering an average of 8-10 questions. This translates to between 3-5 minutes engaging with your quiz.
- Psychologically 'primed': All that time means your users used to answering questions.
- 40% opt-in rates: 4 out of 10 quiz takers will opt-in to your form - when shown right before the user's results (vs. 2% for average online lead generation tools).
Send your leads and quiz data to ActiveCampaign
Seamlessly (and automatically) sync each lead and their quiz responses to your ActiveCampaign account.
Use this rich data to:
- Tag each lead or add them to lists - depending on their quiz answers.
- Auto-send different messages to users - targeted around their responses.
- Boost conversions - show the right offer or message to the right user.
Let's walk through an example.
Imagine you're a career coach - and want to get new customers through your personality test called "Are you really career-happy?":
For example, imagine you're running a travel site - and create a quiz called 'What's your dream holiday?':
- Every person who scored "You're (job) depressed!" - these unhappy folks could be tagged as "hot leads".
- They'd also receive a mail drip campaign via ActiveCampaign showing how your career counselling can help them find happiness at work.
- Folks who got "Happy at work!" are content in their current role - not a great fit for your service.
- You could tag them as "cool leads" and send a more general mail drip around how to stay fulfilled at work.
How to connect ActiveCampaign to Riddle
We've created a native ActiveCampaign integration - so you can automatically send every quiz lead and their results directly to your accountâ€¦ no coding required!
- Create your quiz (or 15 interactive formats) in Riddle's quiz maker.
- Add a lead form with our intuitive drag/drop form creator.
- Choose from 16 field types - including email, date/time, checkboxes, and more
- Decide if your form will be mandatory or optional, before showing quiz results
- Map you lead form fields to your ActiveCampaign account (e.g. "First name" in Riddle => "Firstname" in ActiveCampaign).
- Embed on your site - or just host on Riddle.
- Click "Publish" - and your quiz/lead generation magnet is now live!
Can we help @ using ActiveCampaign with Riddle's quiz creator?
Ask us anything quiz-related - we love to help out.
You can reach us on support chat - or email (email@example.com).
Our founders and the rest of our team actually race each other to respond first - so most folks get a response in under two minutes. Fast, right?
(In the interests of transparency, we should mention that beer might be on the line - the team member that helps the most customers gets the monthly beer trophy!)