We’re often asked at Riddle, “I want a fully white-labelled quiz maker. Which Riddle plan is right for my business?” The good news is that Riddle has two options for your needs – Pro and Team (formerly Enterprise).
We designed Pro for solo creators or small companies – giving full control over your branding, and including powerful lead generation and data integration options with popular email tools like ActiveCampaign, Zapier, or our webhook.
Riddle’s Team plan was launched in response to requests from agencies, brands, and publishers – who need a white-labelled quiz creator, but also wanted increased cooperation options with their colleagues and advanced customization options for their specific branding needs.
- Riddle Pro is fully white-labelled – you can hide our branding, and add your own logo (or your clients’).
- Riddle Team goes much further, giving you full control – your designers can use our CSS Editor to customize every aspect of how your quizzes look, for a seamless white labelled integration with your site. There’s no limit – you can upload your fonts, or change buttons, borders, text overlays, and more.
Now, let’s take a closer look at each key area…
- Riddle Pro is single-user account. You’ll get one email/log-in – with no simultaneous log-ins.
- Riddle Team is designed for larger use cases – with your colleagues creating/collaborating on your company quizzes. It comes with 10 log-ins and can be extended to just about any team size.
- Team also gives you the ability to create unlimited teams within your organization (e.g. Editorial, Marketing, Sales).
- Each team can create/modify within their team – but not the others. It’s a good way to maintain editorial control over your quizzes.
White-labelled quiz customisation:
- Riddle Pro gives you excellent customization options around quiz and font colors – from buttons to backgrounds and highlight states.
- Riddle Team is designed for brand-conscious organizations – where quizzes will appear a completely organic part of your site.
- CSS editor: enjoy complete creative control with custom CSS. Our founder Boris isn’t a designer – but look at the changes he made in this burger quiz including:
- Moving the company logo up and added a bit of text to it.
- Changed the quiz title and results to a text overlay over the image – along with a nice transparent background.
- Customized the highlight colors for correct and wrong answers.
- Buttons are styled differently, the embed border removed, and so much more.
- Custom fonts: publish your quiz using your site’s exact font, for a seamless user experience. Use any Google Font, Adobe Typekit, or upload your own site’s proprietary font.
- Free (and fast) tech support: Your designers can use these – or get our free help creating the perfect look and feel for your site. It’s all included in Team’s white-labelled plan.
Save time with team style templates:
- Team also lets you save time through team style templates – each a preset combination of all the colors, fonts, CSS, and other graphic customizations.
- Save different looks by site (home page, blog) or by client.
- Your editorial teams can then apply them with just a click – without having to remember to manually apply all your branding options with each quiz.
White-labelled quizzes: Monetize through sponsorships
- Riddle Pro – you can add your sponsors’ logo at the bottom of the quiz.
- Riddle Team – much more creative control, make your clients’ logo any size and any position.
- Insert your clients’ ads above, below, or in your quiz. We support ad tags – dynamically display ads to each user.
- Add an in-quiz iFrame – show a sponsors’ video commercial, contest entry form, or anything else. Here’s a poll example from 90min.com – showing how custom CSS, custom branding, and an in-Quiz iFrame (a video trailer for the movie FistFight).
Questions about our white-labelled quiz plans?
Sure, that’s a very long-winded example – but we get pretty enthusiastic about our Pro and Team plans. 🙂
Want a quick call or demo about these plans – to see which suits your needs?
Just ask us on chat – or drop us a line at email@example.com.
We read every message, and quickly respond to every message – we’re so fast that people initially think we’re bots! (We’re not – just big, big customer support geeks.)