- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Step 3: How can I customize my quiz?
We know your quiz is unique – so we’ve designed Riddle to be super flexible for your needs.
All our plans let you customize your quiz – from:
- Look: Colors, fonts, backgrounds, buttons and more
- Structure: Add lead forms, choose when to display answers, how answers at end of the quiz or
- Social sharing: Get your quiz viral. Pick your platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and create custom sharing social messages for each.
There are wayyyy too many options to describe here – but they’re divided into five tabs:
- Style: colors, fonts, and the like
- Social: all things related to social sharing
- Basic: choose your language, add a footer, etc.
- More+: features specific to each type of quiz (like ‘hiding quiz answers’)
- Call to action: add a button in each user’s results – linking to any URL (great for offers!)
Want near-total creative control? Check out our CSS Editor (Enterprise plan) – change the look of almost any visual element of a Riddle.