- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Step 2: How can I collect emails in my quiz?
Quizzes are awesome lead generation/email collection tools – and Riddle makes it easy for you to collect user emails and their quiz responses.
What should you do?
In the ‘Collect leads’ step, create a lead generation form using our tools to ask for user responses and email addresses (like this quiz by the NBA’s Chicago Bulls).
- Pair each lead with their quiz responses – to make targeted groups of leads – based on how they answered your quiz.
- Then send out personalized follow up marketing messages around the user’s results or their answers to a particular question (learn how to create an automated quiz-powered marketing funnel).
- Run contests – select winners based on how people scored (only people who got more than 90% correct in a quiz for example).
- You can also copy/paste your own existing forms or landing pages and send all data to your CRM system using our in-quiz iFrame option.
Whew – hope that’s enough to get started… any questions though – just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or via support chat.
Happy Riddling! 🙂