- How to create an interactive story?
- Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
- How can I copy a quiz?
- Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
- How are personality test results calculated?
- Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Quiz or personality test – what’s the difference?
- How to delete a lead form?
- Blue State Digital quiz integration
- Use Regex to validate lead form entries
- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo (or add my own)?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Riddle’s quiz maker cookies and tracking
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
At Riddle, we are constantly adding new types of quizzes to our quiz maker. Our goal? Give our creators a constantly growing tool kit – giving them the creative freedom and flexibility to make awesome quizzes for their audience.
Introducing (drum roll, please!) ‘Order It’ – our newest of Riddle’s 12 quizzes.
With Order It, you can challenge each player to arrange image/text cards in the correct order. It could be chronological (‘Arrange Star Wars movies by release date’), process-oriented (‘What are the seven steps to buying a house?’, or anything under the sun.
Order It also uses a drag/drop interface – that works well on both desktop and mobile for better engagement.
How to create your ‘Order It’:
- Add title image and description
- In ‘stack 1’, click the + sign to add a card.
- Type an ordering explanation (e.g. “Line up these cards from oldest to new”)
- Choose a background graphic (rectangle or left => right arrow) to help guide your audience
- Add an image or animated GIF
- Then, a card title and (optional) card description. You have a max of 15 and 80 characters – to keep text nice and readable in the card.
- Add more cards (4-6 is the optimal number)
- IMP’T: place the cards in the correct order. The cards will be shuffled for your users.
- Once finished, click the + below Stack 1 to add another stack of cards.
Customizing your ‘Order It’:
- Click on ‘answer options’
- Customize how many chances (lives) the user has for this stack (or give unlimited lives)
- Show/hide the correct ✔and incorrect ✖ icons
- Briefly show correct/wrong answers – give users a hint after they
- Enable skip button – frustrated users can just skip the question (receiving 0 points)
- “Show correct order” button – after user runs out of lives, button will display the correct card order
Example ‘Order It’:
Here’s our live example around the ever-amazing Star Wars movies… with two stacks – one asking to place movies in order by release date, the other to decide when characters first appeared in Star Wars: A New Hope.