- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Step 5: Where can I see my quiz stats?
Easy-peasy… you can see your all quiz stats in the ‘Analyze’ step of your quiz.
Our statistics page provides an overview of your quiz’s performance. Think of it like a funnel – from how many people saw your quiz, deciding to take it, and so on:
- Views: People who came across the quiz embedded on your site (they may or may not click on it)
- Engagements: # of people who clicked and interacted with your quiz
- Completions: # of people who finished it (answered the last question)
And of course:
- Shares: how many people shared across Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Leads: # of people who completed your lead form
That’s just the start – want to learn more? You should read our ‘Understanding Riddle Quiz Statistics’ blog post: https://www.riddle.com/blog/understanding-riddle-statistics/