- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Step 4: How do I publish/share my quiz?
Once you’ve created a Riddle head to the “Publish” section, the best way to get people to see your Riddles is to share it.
Option 1 – Embedded on your site (Highly recommended!):
- Best option for most creators
- Press ‘Publish’
- Copy our standard embed codes – and embed in any page or post on your site.
- On your site, it will include all your branding for the best user experience.
- More viral – as your quiz is discovered and shared (User A posts on FB, User B sees and shares on Pinterest, etc.), all of the viral traffic comes back to your site.
- If you use option 1 and post the riddle.com URL, everyone comes back to us.
Option 2 – Sharing the URL directly:
In the ‘Publish’ section, grab your quiz URL (ex. www.riddle.com/showcase/######/quiz ) and share on Facebook/Twitter.
- This is a Riddle-branded page – the name and numbers will change slightly based on your specific quiz.
- All viral traffic are directed to your Riddle-branded page, and not your site.
Want to learn more? Read our more detailed description about how to share your Riddle quiz: