- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Add a quiz timer
We’re really excited about our quiz timer feature – now you can add a burst of adrenaline to these types of quizzes:
- Personality tests
- Tap & find
To add a quiz timer:
- Go to the ‘Customize’ step
- Click on the ‘Timer’ tab
‘Quiz timer’ or ‘question timer’ – what’s the difference?
Quiz timer: This sets a limit on the total time users have to complete the Riddle.
Here’s how scoring works:
- Quiz: 0 points for each unanswered question. For example, User A answers three questions correctly, gets two wrong, and does not answer one. They would receive 3 pts (3 + 0 + 0).
- Tap & find: 0 points for each item that is not found. Imagine User A finds all 3 clues on Q1, all 2 clues Q2, 1 clue on Q3 before time runs out. They would receive 6 pts (3 + 2 + 1).
- Personality test: if the time runs out, your audience members will not receive a result. Instead, they will be prompted to try again. Why? Personality test results are based on a user’s overall responses – answering only some questions will not be accurate.
Question timer: Instead of a total time for the quiz, you can set a limit on the time users have for each question.
In this example, your audience will have 8 seconds to answer each question. The timer warning will flash at 3 seconds – so they have time to make a guess before time runs out.
Individual question timer: You can also set different times for each question.
For example, you can start easy, then get difficult (Q1: 10 seconds, Q2: 8 seconds, etc.).
IMPT: You can use either or both timers – depending on your quiz objectives. However, question timers can never be longer than a quiz timer.
‘Quiz timer’ example:
We created this quiz timer example about all things San Francisco-related – to show how a quiz timer makes it easy to run a contest to collect more email addresses using our lead generation form: