- How to create an auto-quiz?
- Saving a quiz as a template
- Flexible quiz scoring – questions worth different points
- How to create a journy (interactive story)?
- Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
- How can I copy a quiz?
- Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
- How are personality test results calculated?
- Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Quiz or personality test – what’s the difference?
- How to delete a lead form?
- Blue State Digital quiz integration
- Use Regex to validate lead form entries
- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Display iFrame below your quiz
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo (or add my own)?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically open/close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Why use ‘lazy loading images’?
- How to use the custom offset
- Riddle’s quiz maker cookies and tracking
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I pay for Riddle?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
Riddle is a fully GDPR-compliant quiz maker – so we give you maximum flexibility on how and where you’ll save your leads and data.
To save your leads, you have several options.
We offer multiple choices to save your data:
Save on the Riddle.com servers
Save them with Riddle on our secure servers in Germany. Saving them there is GDPR compliant but you might want to ask us for a custom Data Protection Agreement (DPA) in case you ever need our support team to access your account and help with lead collection. Otherwise, the data is only accessible to you. By using our lead management tool, you can also review all the data stored for a particular email address and safely delete that data. This is a key GDPR requirement.
When you save your quiz data on Riddle’s servers in Germany you can download them as a CSV or XLS file.
Please note – as part of our GDPR-compliance, we suggest to include this text on your form – explaining how we will store your audience’s data for you. We add this automatically, but if you are not saving any data from EU citizens and are not based in the EU, you might be allowed to disable this.
Save in Google Sheets (Google Docs)
Choose this option to send data from the Riddle and from the lead form to a Google Sheet.
Please note that this feature requires a Riddle Pro or higher subscription!
Google Sheets is a hosted spreadsheet and according to Google it is fully GDPR compliant. But please double check the Google documentation before using this if GDPR is relevant to you.
Send to a CRM like MailChimp or AWeber
You can also use Riddle to automatically send your data to your email software – such as MailChimp or AWeber.
Not a Riddle user yet? Try a free trial – no card needed.