Whew – we get this question a lot.
The good news – quizzes that you created and embedded on your website will always (always!) stay live.
Yup, that’s correct – whether you decide to not sign up after you trial or cancel your subscription, we’re big believers that your content always belongs to you.
However, to stay a healthy business, we do need to limit the free usage of Riddle a bit.
If you decide to not subscribe, some of our premium features will disappear including:
- Our Riddle logo will appear below your quiz content – and any custom logo you uploaded will not be shown.
- We might show a small text box saying “Quiz Maker powered by Riddle” (or something similar) below your quiz.
- If you used our CSS editor, any custom CSS you entered will be revert back to our standard look and feel.
- Lead forms won’t be shown – our lead collection options only work during the free trial or as an active subscriber.
- Access to your quiz statistics and to the edit mode of your Riddles will be disabled.
Fear not – that may look like a long list – but the important thing is that your quiz will always be live for your audience to enjoy.
And hey – you can always renew your subscription at any time for full access.