We designed Riddle’s quiz maker with quiz lead generation in mind. You can easily collect users’ emails in all of our quiz types – no coding required.
Why quizzes and lead generation?
Quiz lead generation rocks – our quiz community sees opt-in rates from 35-45%.
(That’s more than 20X the average rate for other lead generation tools, according to the marketing gurus at Sumo.)
Video: Collecting leads with Riddle’s quiz maker
You can quickly add a lead form, collect emails and quiz responses, and send all this juicy marketing data to your favorite marketing software.
Quiz lead generation – how it works
- You add a lead generation form in the ‘lead gen’ step of the creation process.
- It can be mandatory or optional.
- Each user sees the form after their last question and before the results – the best location for engagement, as they are emotionally committed to seeing ‘what happens next’.
- All leads (and their quiz/poll responses) can be downloaded as a XLS/CSV file, or automatically sent to any marketing software you use – so you can automatically follow up with email messages around their quiz results.
- You can also email detailed quiz reports to each user – around their quiz results.
Why does quiz lead generation work?
It’s no secret – smart marketers like Jeff Bullas know that quizzes rock at lead generation.
A quiz can catch your audience’s attention (who can resist a quiz?)… and turn passive browsers into active, clicking participants.
When you create a quiz with 6-10 questions, you’ve got a 3-5 minute experience for each user.
Sample quiz – with lead generation
The added benefit? Quiz takers provide honest feedback and information because they want to find out what their true quiz results.
With a Riddle quiz, your lead generation form is shown right before showing their quiz results – when your audience is the most emotionally engaged and eager to see their results.
Presenting them with a compelling offer by lead form will translate into that 35-45% opt-in rate. It could be a special discount, a chance to win a prize, or a personalized quiz report sent by email.
FREE e-book @ quiz marketing
For additional information on lead generation, we recommend downloading our free e-book called “Quizmaster: Growth hack your marketing through quizzes and personality tests”.
No email required – we like sharing what we’ve learned as quiz marketing geeks, no strings attached.
Chock full of our teams’ tips and best practices, you’ll learn how to write awesome quizzes – as well as use lead generation to gather emails and user responses.
Our top five tips @ quiz lead generation
We’ve been doing this for awhile – since 2003 as part of various quiz maker companies.
Our top five tips for successful lead generation using quizzes?
- We recommend making lead forms optional.
- Mandatory forms just encourage people to give fake details so they can proceed to their results.
- Instead, give a compelling reason for each user to give their information – beyond seeing results.
- We’ve seen successful examples such as ‘Sign up for a free 15 minute Skype consultation of your results’ or ‘Enter your details to get 25% off your first three months’.
- The fewer fields, the better – we’ve found 3-5 fields work best. With each field, you will see a drop in people filling it out. Typing on smartphones in particular can be a pain, so only ask for the most important information you need.
Anyways – I’ll keep this short… we’re big quiz geeks here and love to share ways to make your quizzes awesomely successful.
Hope that helps – but give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can answer any questions…. we love to quickly respond to every message.