We designed Riddle’s quiz maker with quiz lead generation in mind – so you can easily collect users’ emails in all of our quiz types.
Quiz lead generation – how it works:
- You add a lead generation form in the ‘lead gen’ step of the creation process.
- It can be mandatory or optional.
- Each user sees the form after their last question and before the results – the best location for engagement, as they are emotionally committed to seeing ‘what happens next’.
- All leads (and their quiz/poll responses) can be downloaded as a XLS/CSV file in the download step, or automatically sent to any marketing software you use – so you can automatically follow up with email messages around their quiz results.
Quiz lead generation – video overview:
For additional information on lead generation, we recommend our free e-book called “Quizmaster: Growth hack your marketing through quizzes and personality tests”.
Chock full of our teams’ tips and best practices, you’ll learn how to write awesome quizzes – as well as use lead generation to gather emails and user responses.
Some key points:
- We recommend making lead forms optional.
- Mandatory forms just encourage people to give fake details so they can proceed to their results.
- Instead, give a compelling reason for each user to give their information – beyond seeing results.
- We’ve seen successful examples such as ‘Sign up for a free 15 minute Skype consultation of your results’ or ‘Enter your details to get 25% off your first three months’.
- The fewer fields, the better – we’ve found 3-5 fields work best. With each field, you will see a drop in people filling it out. Typing on smartphones in particular can be a pain, so only ask for the most important information you need.
Anyways – I’ll keep this short… we’re big quiz geeks here and love to share ways to make your quizzes awesomely successful.
Hope that helps – but give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can answer any questions…. we love to quickly respond to every message.