- How to create an auto-quiz?
- Saving a quiz as a template
- Flexible quiz scoring – questions worth different points
- How to create an interactive story?
- Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
- How can I copy a quiz?
- Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
- How are personality test results calculated?
- Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Quiz or personality test – what’s the difference?
- How to delete a lead form?
- Blue State Digital quiz integration
- Use Regex to validate lead form entries
- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Display iFrame below your quiz
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo (or add my own)?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically open/close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Why use ‘lazy loading images’?
- Reset your WordPress token
- How to use the custom offset
- Riddle’s quiz maker cookies and tracking
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I pay for Riddle?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
How to edit images
We’ve designed Riddle’s quiz maker with built-in image editing – sort of a PhotoShop-lite. The idea? Let you quickly choose images then crop or add text, filters, and other effects – all within Riddle. Fast image editing means faster quiz creation – plus no need to ask for your team’s designer for help!
Right, here’s how to edit images:
In our media selector, add images from Google, Pexels, Facebook, Twitter, our stock photography, or upload your own.
Note: you can only edit images – not animated GIFs or videos.
Next – click on ‘edit’.
Once in our image editor, you can choose from:
- Crop – Improve your image’s impact by removing any unnecessary parts. And don’t worry – our crop tool is locked to your quiz’s layout (wide, tall, square) so your image will automatically fit your quiz.
- Transform – Rotate or flip your images.
- Draw – Use the brush/pen tool to draw directly on your images.
- Text – Make images even more engaging by adding text (ex. add ‘Great job!’ to the image you display to top scorers on your quiz).
- Shapes – Get creative and add arrows, circles, squares and other shapes.
- Filter – Easily make your images visually ‘pop’ with black/white, Polaroid, vintage and other Instagram-like filters.
- Stickers – Add emojis or other icons to your images.
Whew – that’s one heck of a lot of creative options at your fingertips!
All finished? Click ‘Save’ to place the edited image in your quiz.
And voila, that’s all there is to it – unleash your inner quiz artist!