- How to create an auto-quiz?
- Saving a quiz as a template
- Flexible quiz scoring – questions worth different points
- How to create a journy (interactive story)?
- Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
- How can I copy a quiz?
- Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
- How are personality test results calculated?
- Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Quiz or personality test – what’s the difference?
- How to delete a lead form?
- Blue State Digital quiz integration
- Use Regex to validate lead form entries
- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Display iFrame below your quiz
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo (or add my own)?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically open/close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Why use ‘lazy loading images’?
- How to use the custom offset
- Riddle’s quiz maker cookies and tracking
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I pay for Riddle?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Delete quiz lead generation data
The EU’s privacy law (the GDPR) has changed everything about how you must delete quiz lead generation data. This sweeping data protection regulation means that companies collecting lead generation data (for example, in a quiz) must delete all personal information within 30 days.
Now, normally this would be quite tricky. Your tech team will need to dive into various databases and manually delete any personal information for that person.
The good news? It is super easy to delete quiz lead generation data with Riddle’s quiz maker.
We added a ‘Manage Leads’ section – so you can do this in just a few seconds.
How to delete quiz lead generation data on Riddle:
1. Click on ‘Manage leads’ in the top-right menu
2. Choose which option to delete quiz lead generation data suits your needs:
- Download leads – this doesn’t delete leads, but gives you them as a XLS or CSV file.
- Search – designed for individual delete requests, enter the email or address for the lead you wish to delete.
- Delete all leads from one Riddle – this option will delete quiz lead generation data for the leads you gathered in a particular Riddle. Use this one super, super carefully – it’s not reversible. But if you have, say, 11,259 leads that you wish to delete at one go… this is the choice for you.
Hope you found this useful – but if you have any questions about how to delete quiz lead generation data (or anything else quiz-related), just give us a shout via support chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re super fast to respond to requests – look forward to hearing from you!
PS. Now sure, we’re not GDPR experts by any stretch. But you might also want to check out our GDPR for Small Business guide. It walks you through the problems and pitfalls of collecting data – and how to do it safely using a quiz maker like Riddle.