- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Zapier and Riddle – send leads to any software
You can easily connect Riddle to almost any software (you name it – from Constant Contact to Salesforce and many more) using Zapier.
(Back story – Zapier is a great tech service, they connect any software to almost any other system… no coding required.)
As examples, you can automatically send leads and their quiz responses to:
- Active Campaign (Urgent!)
- Constant Contact
- Convert Kit
- Get Response
- (and far too many to list here)
Zapier is a paid service, but they have a free plan that will suit many small to medium businesses. Even their paid plans are reasonable, considering how painless they make the task of connecting data systems.
To read the long form explanation with more in depth explanation on how to use our zapier.com app, please check out our blog post on connecting Riddle with Zapier.com here.
You have two options with Riddle:
- Zapier app – you can use our free app to set up the connection in just a minute or two. Here’s more info: https://www.riddle.com/blog/riddle-zapier-app-send-quiz-data-email-tool/
- Zapier webhook – this takes a couple more steps, but is also pretty straightforward: https://www.riddle.com/blog/zapier-email-collection/
Any questions? Just drop us a note on support chat or at email@example.com – we’re big data geeks, and are always happy to help out. 🙂