Our Tap & Find quiz type is the first in a brand new direction for Riddle’s quizzes. Inspired by classic games like ‘spot the difference’, images are at the heart of the action with Tap & Find.
Challenge your users with this new quiz to search and find answers directly with each picture.
Mobile-friendly, your audience can tap directly on their screen. Desktop users will click with their mouse.
There are two types of questions:
- Image search – users search for clues in one image
- Spot the difference – users find what’s different between two images
- Each quiz can mix any number of these question types.
Tap & Find – what types of images can I use?
- Upload from your computer
- Riddle stock photos
(Tap & Find currently supports static images only – our tech folks tell us it’s realllllly difficult to put clues in a moving video.)
How to make your own Tap & Find:
- Add your images
- Create hot spots – these are the ‘tap-able’ spots (rectangles/circles) in each image.
- (Optional) Add correct answer message for each spot – that appear when found.
- Select how many lives (chances) your user will get for each question.
- (Optional) You can select ‘unlimited’ to give your audience unlimited chances to find the answer.
- (Optional) Reveal answers – users who are stumped can click this to reveal all remaining answers.
- (Optional) Give me a clue – your audience can click this button, and get a visual hint for the next clue.
Tap & Find Example
And here’s a live Tap & Find around Team Riddle’s favorite band, the legendary Queen that uses both types of questions as well Riddle’s new quiz timer: