- How to create an auto-quiz?
- Saving a quiz as a template
- Flexible quiz scoring – questions worth different points
- How to create an interactive story?
- Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
- How can I copy a quiz?
- Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
- How are personality test results calculated?
- Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Quiz or personality test – what’s the difference?
- How to delete a lead form?
- Blue State Digital quiz integration
- Use Regex to validate lead form entries
- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Display iFrame below your quiz
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo (or add my own)?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically open/close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Why use ‘lazy loading images’?
- Reset your WordPress token
- How to use the custom offset
- Riddle’s quiz maker cookies and tracking
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I pay for Riddle?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
Our Tap & Find quiz type is the first in a brand new direction for Riddle’s quizzes. Inspired by classic games like ‘spot the difference’, images are at the heart of the action with Tap & Find.
Challenge your users with this new quiz to search and find answers directly with each picture.
Mobile-friendly, your audience can tap directly on their screen. Desktop users will click with their mouse.
There are two types of questions:
- Image search – users search for clues in one image
- Spot the difference – users find what’s different between two images
- Each quiz can mix any number of these question types.
Tap & Find – what types of images can I use?
- Upload from your computer
- Riddle stock photos
(Tap & Find currently supports static images only – our tech folks tell us it’s realllllly difficult to put clues in a moving video.)
How to make your own Tap & Find:
- Add your images
- Create hot spots – these are the ‘tap-able’ spots (rectangles/circles) in each image.
- (Optional) Add correct answer message for each spot – that appear when found.
- Select how many lives (chances) your user will get for each question.
- (Optional) You can select ‘unlimited’ to give your audience unlimited chances to find the answer.
- (Optional) Reveal answers – users who are stumped can click this to reveal all remaining answers.
- (Optional) Give me a clue – your audience can click this button, and get a visual hint for the next clue.
Tap & Find Example
And here’s a live Tap & Find around Team Riddle’s favorite band, the legendary Queen that uses both types of questions as well Riddle’s new quiz timer: