- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
Absolutely! Use our ‘custom result landing pages’ for this.
Here’s how it works:
- One of your audience starts taking your quiz.
- They are blown away by your quiz’s wit and insight. 😉
- After the last question – they are automatically directed to any URL you specify.
- Simply add the URL you’d like them to visit (https:// only)
- Choose to have your result landing page displayed within the Riddle iFrame as part of the quiz experience – or outside as a full web page.
- You can choose either different URLs depending on each user’s quiz responses – or one landing page for all quiz takers.
- Individual responses: in the ‘Create’ section, click on the ‘custom result page’ in any results
- Same URL for all quiz takers: in the ‘Advanced’ section, select and complete ‘Activate custom result landing page’ section.
(You can also personalize the landing page – our quiz can tell your page each person’s name, quiz results, and other info directly on your site (ex. “Hey Mike – you’re <result A>!”) It takes a little bit of coding expertise – but can be a very powerful customized quiz experience. Click here to read more in our blog.)
Same landing page – for all quiz takers: