- Saving a quiz as a template
- Flexible quiz scoring – questions worth different points
- How to create an interactive story?
- Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
- How can I copy a quiz?
- Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
- How are personality test results calculated?
- Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Quiz or personality test – what’s the difference?
- How to delete a lead form?
- Blue State Digital quiz integration
- Use Regex to validate lead form entries
- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Display iFrame below your quiz
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo (or add my own)?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Why use ‘lazy loading images’?
- Reset your WordPress token
- How to use the custom offset
- Riddle’s quiz maker cookies and tracking
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I pay for Riddle?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Riddle supports Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
Want to embed your Riddle quiz into an AMP page? You’ll just need to copy 2 pieces of code into your page.
1) Add the Riddle AMP Script to the <head> section of your page
<script async custom-element="amp-riddle-quiz" src="https://cdn.ampproject.org/v0/amp-riddle-quiz-0.1.js">
2) Put the <amp-riddle-quiz> tag in the body of your page where you want to display the Riddle
<amp-riddle-quiz layout="responsive" width="600" height="400" data-riddle-id="140298">
3) Change the Riddle ID (140298 in the example above) to the ID of the Riddle you want to display.
To find your Riddle ID to to the “My Riddles” screen and click on the Riddle you want to use. The Riddle will open in a new window. In the URL of that new window you will see a URL like this:
Just copy the number right after /showcase/ – that is your Riddle ID (in our example – it’s 140298).
Using AMP with WordPress
Planning to put an AMP-enabled Riddle into your WordPress blog?
You’ll need to install an AMP Plugin first and configure it to serve the header script.
We recommend to install AMP for WP from Ahmed and Mohammed Kaludi. [While there is an official AMP plugin from Automattic (the company behind WordPress), the plugin lacks the ability to add a header script for AMP pages – which makes it completely unusable for Riddle.]
- After installing the AMP plugin, follow the instructions and run through the installation wizzard.
- Then go to the plugin settings -> Advanced Settings
- Copy the script from 1) above into the head section (see screenshot):
- Next go to a post or page where you want to add content for AMP.
- Start the AMP Builder and scroll down to enable the Custom AMP Editor.
- Paste the Riddle code as outlined above into the custom AMP editor – but make sure to use “Text” mode and not the “Visual” editor.
- See screenshot below for an example:
Here’s a live example on our sample site Pastafun: http://pastafun.com/riddle-for-amp/amp/
And of course – if we can help with any AMP questions, just give us a shout at email@example.com or on Riddle’s support chat.
Not a Riddle user yet? Try a free trial – no card needed.