Engine Oil Quiz
1. All automotive oil comes from petroleum that’s been refined.
2. Which of these is most important when choosing the weight of oil to use?
3. Having to regularly add a quart of oil to your car is normal and does not signal a problem.
4. Which of the following affects how often you should change your oil?
5. At what mileage should you start using a high-mileage oil in your engine?
6. What are the advantages of synthetic oil versus conventional oil?
7. Does oil need to be changed when it has a dark color?
8. Can you switch between conventional and synthetic oils?
Good try. Engine oil can truly be a slippery subject. Congratulations on what you’ve learned.
Well done. You clearly know something about the slippery subject of engine oil.