We are always happy to sign our data processing agreement (often called a DPA) with you.
Why sign a data processing agreement?
This is a key part of complying with the EU’s GDPR.
If you ever need us to access your users’ data in order to help you with customer support, you will need to get this agreement signed.
Completing our Data Processing Agreement (DPA)
You can get a PDF copy of our data process agreement following the link below.
Please do the following:
- Complete all the form fields (your company details and the date on which you purchased your Riddle subscription)
- Send us a signed scan to email@example.com
- We will promptly return a signed copy to you.
Accessing our Data Processing Agreement
- Scroll down to the table below and select the current version.
- Click on the language for which you would like to download the DPA (English or German).
- Some browsers will not allow you to tab through all the form fields you need to fill out, so please print it out to fill in the fields manually or download the PDF and open it with Adobe Acrobat to fill out the form fields on screen.
- You need to complete these fields:
- Your company name and address
- on page 1 also enter the name and email of the person on your end, who we need to notify in regards to notices concerning the DPA.
- in §1 enter the date on which you purchased your Riddle subscription
We cannot give legal advice on how to word this, but here is a great, free generator for privacy policies where you can include Riddle as a tool you are using.
The site is in German but they generate privacy policies in German, French and English.
(Is your German a bit rusty? We recommend you use Google Chrome’s site translation tools to read the instructions.)
Please find our current as well as older and now outdated versions of our data processing agreement (DPA) here:
|Version Date||Download Link||What changed in the newer version|
|We removed Chargebee as a sub processor and changed our hosting company|
|We added Saarbrücken, Germany as the place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes.|
|We have replaced our chat provider intercom.io with an EU based, GDPR compliant chat provider: user.com|