Hi there… we’re Mike and Boris – co-founders of the quiz builder Riddle.com.
It’s a powerful and super intuitive way to build and embed interactive polls, lists, personality tests and more.
Did you know that online quizzes are “the most shared content on Facebook”? (AdWeek)
With Riddle, you can quickly engage your audience and get them sharing in as little as 60 seconds.
Check out this example the legendary worldwide chain Nando’s used to boost job applications among their 18-26 target employee demographic:
And that’s just the start!
Riddle is more than a quiz builder – it is also a highly effective marketing platform. Collect user email addresses and quiz results. Then use this data to segment your users and qualify them as leads, based on how they responded.
Easily connect Riddle with your marketing software like aWeber, ConstantContact, or MailChimp – and automatically send them perfect follow up messages around their answers.
How do I get started?
- Just sign in or create your account here – with a free 14 day trial, including all our features.
- Plans start at $15 a month to use – create unlimited quizzes and gather unlimited leads
- Start building! Creating a poll as a first step.
- Ask a question with two choices, then add an image, video or animated GIF.
- Click publish, then copy the embed code into any page or post.
- (Is your site on WordPress? Create and edit your Riddles using our free plug-in.)
Check out our two minute ‘Getting started with Riddle’ video:
And some helpful blog posts:
Any questions? Just drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re big customer service geeks – and love to read and respond to everyone, often in under five minutes!
Boris and Mike
PS. Want to see some live examples? Check out our favorite examples from: