Unbegrenzter Zugriff auf alle unsere Tools zur Erstellung von Quizzes und Lead Generierung - mit Riddle Branding.
$ 19 pro Monat
$ 15 pro MonatAlle Features anzeigen
100% Ihre Brand - fügen Sie Ihr eigenes Logo hinzu. Senden Sie Benutzer an URLs basierend auf ihren Ergebnissen.
$ 49 pro Monat
$ 39 pro MonatAlle Features anzeigen
Riddle helps our Children's Interactive team to quickly create engaging content that provide compelling data insights about our audience.
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Yes, all of our plans renew automatically for the period you selected when you made the initial purchase.
(As an example, if you bought a Pro monthly subscription, it will renew every month. If you subscribe to our annual plan, you’ll be renewed for the next year.)
If you do not wish to auto-renew, no problem at all.
You cancel the renewal at any time by clicking on Account > Subscription > Select ‘more’ under subscription – then ‘View Payment Details’ > click on ‘billed every month/year’ and select a cancellation option.
Or you can ask us via support chat – we’re lightning-fast at responding to customer questions.
Absolutely – try our quiz maker risk-free for up to 30 days.
If Riddle does not completely meet your needs, just drop us a note via support chat or at email@example.com. We’ll happily refund your money straightaway – no questions asked.
Welcome to Riddle!
Here’s our quick video introduction to our quiz maker, including:
- creating your first quiz
- collecting emails with a lead generation form
- customization & white labelling your quiz
- publishing to your site
But any questions? Please just ask us on support chat – we’re big customer service geeks, and generally race each other to answer first. 🙂
Absolutely – Riddle’s online quiz creator is super WordPress-friendly.
You can use our plug-in here – no coding required:
Or you can paste our embed code on your WordPress.org site:
- Download and install our free WordPress plug-in.
- Make an online quiz on Riddle
- Copy & paste your quiz embed code into the text editor.
- (The plug-in is really just a short cut – so you can paste in the short code for your Riddle.)
- You can accomplish the same functionality using our standard embed codes though, following these steps:
- On the publish screen in Riddle, copy the standard embed code.
- In WordPress, switch from the visual to the text editor and paste the code where you want to see the riddle.
- That will put your riddle into the post or page.
Here’s a handy video overview showing how to get started with our quiz maker plug-in:
One note: This is designed for folks using a self-hosted WordPress.org site.
Are you using a free WordPress.com account? Alas, WordPress.com won’t allow any iFrames (like Riddle’s quizzes) to be embedded on your site.
Great question – while our BASIC and PRO plans are single user, our ENTERPRISE plan was designed so multiple people could collaborate and create quizzes together.
Teams – key features:
- You’ll be able to add unlimited numbers of teams (by client or by department – ‘editorial’, ‘marketing’, etc.).
- Everyone in that team will get their own log-in – and can collaborate and create quizzes together.
- Control access with three levels of permissions – admins, editors, and authors. Everyone can create, but only approved people can actually publish content.
- That’s not all – with teams, you can also leverage ‘style templates’.
- Create and save your own combinations of fonts, CSS, and other styling. Your teams can quickly apply them with just a click – saving timing and keeping your quizzes brand-consistent.
Is there a limit to the number of teams?
Nope – create away. 🙂 We’ve seen people set up teams by function – editorial, marketing, etc., as well as by client or project.
Invite the right people to each project – and let their creativity run wild.
How many people can I invite?
Our standard enterprise license includes 10 team users. For extra licenses, it’s $19 a month for each additional seat.
How to add a new team to your account?
- Simply click on the top right menu
- Then ‘teams’
- Name your team, then invite your colleagues (you can see the differences between the admin/editor/author access levels here)
Team feature – video overview:
Right – so the best way to get people to see your Riddles is to embed them on your site then share them.
But you can also just share the URL with your audience directly – via email or however… you can get this in the ‘Publish’ step: www.riddle.com/showcase/######/quiz (the name and numbers will change slightly based on your specific quiz).
But we highly recommend your quiz embedding on your site… That way, however it is discovered and shared (User A posts on FB, User B sees and shares on Pinterest, and so on) – all of the viral traffic keeps coming back to your site. Otherwise, by posting the riddle.com URL, everyone comes back to us.
Here’s an overview of five options how to share your Riddle quiz:
Hope that helps but just let us know if we can assist further.
Our 14 day trial period gives you full access to all our quiz tools.
After the trial, any quizzes that you have created and embed on your site will always stay live.
You’ll just lose the ability to edit your Riddle, view stats, or download any leads.
But your content itself will always be available for your audience – we don’t think it’s good karma to delete quizzes post-trial.
(One note – if you use our white label features to hide our branding or add your own, this will revert on your embedded Riddles at the end of your trial period to show our lovely Riddle logo.) 🙂
Upgrading your Riddle subscription is easy.
- Log in, then click on the ‘…’ menu in the top right corner
- Select ‘upgrade now’ and choose your new plan.
- Payment: we accept all major credit cards and PayPal
Annual or monthly – what’s the difference?
- Our monthly plans are very flexible – you can cancel at any time.
- Our annual plans include a 20% discount – but you’ll pay for 12 months at the start of your subscription.
How to upgrade – video overview:
Absolutely! Unlike (cough, cough) mobile phone companies, we’re big believers in flexibility.
You can always cancel your subscription at any time.
Cancelling your Riddle subscription is simple:
- Log in, then click on the ‘…’ menu in the top right corner
- Select ‘Payment details’
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘cancel’
Here are some more details:
The good news – quizzes that you created and embedded on your website will always (always!) stay live.
Yup, that’s correct – no matter if you cancel your subscription, we’re big believers that your content always belongs to you.
However, to stay a healthy business, we do need to limit the free usage of Riddle a bit. If you decide to not subscribe, some of our premium features will disappear including:
- Our Riddle logo will appear below your quiz content – and any custom logo you uploaded will not be shown.
- We might show a small text box saying “Quiz Maker powered by Riddle” (or something similar) below your quiz.
- If you used our CSS editor, any custom CSS you entered will be revert back to our standard look and feel.
- Lead forms won’t be shown – our lead collection options only work during the free trial or as an active subscriber.
- Access to the stats and to the edit mode of your Riddles will be disabled.
Fear not – that may look like a long list – but the important thing is that your quiz will always be live for your audience to enjoy.
And hey – you can always renew your subscription at any time for full access.
Images, YouTube videos, animated gifs, web articles… really, you can add pretty much any type of media under the sun.
In our media selector, simply click on one of the available media options and just search for whatever you need without ever leaving the site.
We currently support:
- Google: The Amazon of Riddle’s image options, Google will show you a never-ending stream of pictures around any subject. You can also just paste in the URL of any Google Image into the search box.
- Pexels: We love these guys – they provide thousands of top quality, copyright and royalty-free images that are completely free to be use.
- Facebook: The 800lb gorilla among social networks, Facebook makes it easy to connect and use images from any account or page you manage.
- Instagram: The fastest-growing social network, Instagram is the default location for celebrities and fans alike.
- Giphy: Ah, Giphy – home of most of the millions of animated clips we all see online these days. They tend to be more humorous than serious – and used wisely, can provide a jolt of energy to your quiz experience.
- Articles: Riddle lets you directly embed any online article into your quiz, lists, or polls. We include them in this list – because the article’s main image will be scraped and added to your quiz, along with a link out to that article.
- YouTube: You can’t go wrong searching on YouTube. With something like 82 million videos, it’s a near-certainty that YouTube has a clip that’s perfect for your needs. (Heck, even if 40 million are of the internet-devouring cat variety, that’s still one heck of a lot of options!)
- Twitter: Embed any the URL of any public tweet from any account – a great way to tap into the Twitter zeitgeist and make your quiz super contemporary.
- Upload: You can always kick it old school – and go for the classic option of uploading your own images or animated GIFs. This is a good choice if you have your own subscription to a stock photo library like Shutterstock or iStockphoto.
Update – May, 2019:
Auto-convert GIFs to streaming videos: GIFs are super popular – and great for engagement. But they’re big files – and they’re slow to load, especially if you’re using several in a single Riddle. (Unless you’re using our new lazy loading option – which also speeds things up.)
Going forward, all animated GIFs you upload (or use from Giphy) will automatically be converted to MP4 videos (max file size: 7MB).
No loss of quality, and much faster experience, especially for mobile users on slower connections.
Our teams love Riddle’s flexibility. We can rapidly create and deploy unique branded quizzes and other content for our clients’ custom campaigns.