Riddle is a leading provider of SaaS tools to create interactive content like quizzes, personality tests, polls, and surveys. Our customers include the BBC, Red Bull, the NFL, and Formula 1, among many leading global brands, publishers, and sports franchises.
Our customers use Riddle to engage their site visitors, increase the time on site and collect valuable user information and leads.
We plan to expand our global reach to India and are looking for a business development professional to spearhead our India expansion.
You need to be a self-starter with excellent business sense to grow Riddle’s business in India. Your main task will be to follow up with existing leads, identify new customers, and close deals.
Over time and based on your success, we plan to establish a regional presence in India and grow our team.
These are the core skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years track record closing deals with Indian business customers
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business development
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to present to C-Level executives and on stage at conferences
- Good technical understanding of the core technologies used for web marketing, CRM, and tracking setups with Tag Manager and Analytics (our customer will need your help to set up their tracking and CRM with Riddle)
Key performance indicators
This is what we expect from you in the first six months.
- Show the ability to know every aspect of our product by being able to create complex content with connections to CRM systems and tracking implementations.
- Close at least 5 deals for Riddle Pro or a higher plan with Indian customers. We will provide you with current prospects who are interested in using Riddle to enable you to do this.
- Build a prospect list of at least 20 prospects for Riddle Business plans and have initiated conversations with them
- Create a business plan on how to establish a larger presence for Riddle in India
Your salary will have a fixed and variable component based on your achievements of the KPIs. When applying, please mention your desired target salary.
More about us and our plans for India
Riddle Technologies AG is based in Germany. We are self-funded, profitable, and cash-flow positive. We are not driven by monthly targets and plan to build a meaningful and lasting presence in India. By showing success in selling Riddle to Indian customers, you can be our future leader of Riddle India. Our goal is to build a sales and development team in India to not only handle the Indian market but also to lead our expansion into Asia and support our business in Europe and the Americas. This is an opportunity for anyone with the right experience to be a future leader in our organization and to build the team, infrastructure and culture that you always wanted to implement to succeed.
At Riddle, our leadership style is very hands-off, and we trust our employees to make intelligent decisions independently.
To apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter why you are the ideal candidate and a brief resume, mainly highlighting your success in business development and sales.