Monetize your quiz
Okay – you’re probably here because you know how good quizzes are for engaging your audience. But did you know all the ways you can monetize your quiz?
Read on – every quiz is a self-contained marketing campaign. You have full control over how you to earn revenue from it.
We’re big data privacy geeks at Riddle – we’ll never place our own ads or run dodgy trackers or cookies to collect user data in your quizzes
Monetize your quiz – our options
- Quiz lead generation – by far the most popular method to earn revenue from quizzes. You simply add a quiz lead generation form using Riddle’s quiz maker – we show the form to each user after the last question and before their results, and you’ll get 35-45% opt-in rates (20X better than standard ‘sign up for my newsletter’ pop ups).
- Video ads – if you’re a Team subscriber, you can easily place your own video ads to any of your quizzes. Just like our lead form, the video ad would be shown between the last question and results – a perfect spot for 15-30 second videos that gets 90-95% completion rates.
- Call-to-action (CTA) buttons or text links – quizzes are excellent tools for segmenting your audience. At the end of every quiz, you can add a CTA button or text links with special offers or content, targeting that specific user type. For example, imagine you’ve created a quiz around holidays. People who get ‘You belong on the beach!’ could see a “Save $50 on our beach escape packages” CTA button. Simple – and super-effective.
- Banner display ads – You can add classic banner ads either on top or below your quiz. You pick the dimensions – using our in-quiz ad placement (iFrame).
- Refresh ads on your page – Quizzes generally have 6-8 questions. You can set up your quiz so that every X questions, the surrounding ads on your page refresh. If you do that every 3 questions for a 10 question quiz – you would essentially triple your advertising revenue.