Absolutely – all of our new online quiz maker plans are multi-user.
Invite your colleagues and clients by email. Add project workspaces then create quizzes and interactive content together.
Key features: Multi-user features
- Add unlimited numbers of teams – by client or by department – ‘editorial’, ‘marketing’, etc. All of our plans start with one user license but you can add unlimited numbers of additional users for $19 a month each.
- Individual log-ins – everyone gets their own log-in, and can collaborate and create quizzes together.
- Different access levels – control editing and publishing with three levels of permissions – admins, editors, and authors. Everyone can create, but only approved people can actually publish content.
- Project style templates (‘Palettes’)– keep branding consistent. Save your own combinations of your custom fonts, CSS, and other styling. Apply with just a click – saving time and keeping your quizzes brand-consistent.
Is there a limit to the number of projects?
Riddle is an – you can create any number of projects.
We’ve seen brands set up projects by function – editorial, marketing, etc.
Our multi-user Projects feature is great for publishers, brands, and agencies – you can set up a completely separate team workspace for each department or client.
Your internal team can then view all teams – but each client will be limited to their own workspace.
Invite the right people to each project – and let their creativity run wild.
How to add a new project/team to your account?
- Simply click on the top right menu
- Then ‘Create project’ (Projects used to be called ‘teams’.)
- Name your team, then invite your colleagues (you can see the details about the admin/editor/author access levels here)
How many people can I invite?
There is no limit. We have global publishers using Riddle, each with hundreds of user licenses.
Simple invite the people you want to collaborate with – each user license is just $19 a month.
To purchase additional licenses you need to be logged in as the account owner (the person who purchased the initial Riddle license).
How can I add user seats to my account?
You can add user seats in Riddle 2.0 – under the ‘add/manage user seats’ section.
You can see:
- Total user seats = # of user seats you have in the account (includingboth ‘in use’ and ‘unassigned’)
- Assigned user seats = # of seats in use
- Book seats = if ‘user seats’ = ‘used user seats, please click ‘Book seats’ to buy additional user seat licenses.
You can of course remove a particular user – and reuse that seat license for somebody else.
How (& when) will I be charged for extra user seats?
We’ll immediately invoice you whenever you add new user seats (only for the remaining # of days in your subscription).
Going forward, we’d invoice you the full price every time your subscription renews.
- Monthly users: We’ll invoice you every month.
- Annual users: We’ll invoice you for the cost of your user seat(s) for the entire year.
Annual users: If you or your admins add user seats going forward, you’ll be charged on an annual basis for the use of that seat for the whole year.
Example: annual billing for user seats
Let’s what through an example for an annual subscriber who adds user seats in the middle of the year.
- Imagine your annual subscription renews on July 1st.
- On February 1st, you have 10 users.
- You’d like to add Bob to one of your projects/teams.
- You add a user seat (new total = 11 users) – then add Bob as a member of a project.
- You have 150 days left in your account (five months)
- We would bill you 19 x 12 months x 150/365 = 93.69 (representing the pro-rated remainder of your annual subscription)
On July 1st (your subscription renewal date) and going forward, we would bill you:
- Your annual subscription
- 1 user seat x 19 x 12 = 228
Any questions about Riddle’s multi-user feature & user seats?
Hope that helps – but any questions about adding or managing user seats or inviting team members, please let us know on support chat.
We’d be happy (and fast!) to look at your account and walk through things with you.