- How to create an auto-quiz?
- Saving a quiz as a template
- Flexible quiz scoring – questions worth different points
- How to create an interactive story?
- Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
- How can I copy a quiz?
- Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
- How are personality test results calculated?
- Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Quiz or personality test – what’s the difference?
- How to delete a lead form?
- Blue State Digital quiz integration
- Use Regex to validate lead form entries
- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Display iFrame below your quiz
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo (or add my own)?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically open/close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Why use ‘lazy loading images’?
- Reset your WordPress token
- How to use the custom offset
- Riddle’s quiz maker cookies and tracking
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I pay for Riddle?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
We designed Riddle as an easy to use, super powerful quiz marketing platform.
With Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – you can collect emails and quiz responses, then automatically send them to your MailChimp account.
Gather emails and quiz responses to segment leads – then send out personalized follow up messages, based on each user’s quiz experience.
Here’s how you can get going:
- Create a list in your MailChimp account – with the fields you want to collect.
- Add text fields for each field like ‘Quiz result’, ‘Quiz description’ etc. – and make them hidden.
- Go to Riddle and in the ‘Collect leads’ step of your quiz – click ‘Connect’
- Select ‘MailChimp’
- Map your Riddle form fields to your existing list fields in your software.
- Note: To link to quiz responses and results, just scroll down to the ‘dynamic data’ section.
Now that’s just part of the process – sending all quiz responses and leads to your MailChimp account.
Here’s a video overview:
Optional step 2 – Automate follow up email messages:
Once the leads are in your MailChimp account, you might want to set up campaigns that automatically send messages to users.
Check out how this video overview:
You have two options:
- Send the same template message to all users –
- Select ‘Campaign’ in MailChimp – then choose ‘regular email’.
- Pick your list as the recipients.
- Customize the content of the email
- Go automated – sending different messages based on responses
- Select ‘automated’ in the ‘Campaign’ section of MailChimp
- Design your email template and text for your message
- Next – click on ‘edit trigger’
- This is your chance to tell MailChimp when to send this message to a particular user.
- Click on list management > ‘changed list field to value’
- Select your quiz result variable in the dropdown – and paste the text of your quiz result.
- Any time a new subscriber with this exact quiz result joins you list – they will be sent this message.
- Repeat these steps to create automated campaigns for each of the other quiz results.
Not a Riddle user yet? Try a free trial – no card needed.