- How to create an auto-quiz?
- Saving a quiz as a template
- Flexible quiz scoring – questions worth different points
- How to create an interactive story?
- Order It: Riddle’s drag/drop sequence quiz
- How can I copy a quiz?
- Learn how to create a ‘Tap & Find’ quiz
- How are personality test results calculated?
- Can I send quiz takers to a URL based on their responses?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Quiz or personality test – what’s the difference?
- How to delete a lead form?
- Blue State Digital quiz integration
- Use Regex to validate lead form entries
- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Display iFrame below your quiz
- Unrolled quizzes – display all questions on one page
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – 40+ quiz styles and hacks
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo (or add my own)?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically open/close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Why use ‘lazy loading images’?
- Reset your WordPress token
- How to use the custom offset
- Riddle’s quiz maker cookies and tracking
- Display your quiz on a blank page
- How does the ‘disable auto-scroll’ option work?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- How can I pay for Riddle?
- How can I change my personal info (email, name, etc.)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
What size images work best?
Images are the rocket fuel for quizzes – the right pictures can turn an average quiz into an awesomely engaging one.
You can make quizzes in three orientations – wide, tall, or square. Each uses different image dimensions.
We include a ‘crop’ tool – just click on ‘edit’ on any image.
- Widescreen: 960 x 540
- Square: 720×720
- Tall: 720×960
File size: 250KB is a good target.
Don’t worry if your file is bigger than that. We automatically compress all images by 80% – which works for most folks.
(However, if you have some very large files, you might want to speed up your quiz loading times by reducing the overall pixel dimensions and file size. For example, a 400KB file uploaded becomes a 50KB file – but a 4MB file would be 500KB.)
Please note: once you select a format, all of the images will be in that ratio… for example, you can’t mix/match wide with tall images.
This is on purpose – we didn’t want your quiz resizing all the time to accommodate different image layouts.
GIFs are super popular – and great for engagement. But they’re big files – and they’re slow to load, especially if you’re using several in a single Riddle. (Unless you’re using our new lazy loading option – which also speeds things up.)
All animated GIFs you upload (or use from Giphy) will automatically be converted to MP4 videos (max file size: 7MB).
No loss of quality, and a much faster experience, especially for mobile users on slower connections.