Learn how you rate the quality of your life and receive tips on how to improve it.
The Warrior Medicine program consists of 5 levels for personal development.
LEVEL 1 focuses on your base physiological needs. Air, food, water, shelter, sex, sleep; the foundational biological requirements for human survival and optimal functioning.
Powerful questions can change the very fiber of our construction. They give you an opportunity to challenge your own ideals and perhaps shed some light on what you are, and are not, yet conscious of. They inspire you to see the choices you’ve been making, and actively shift to the ones you’d like to make moving forward.
Directions: There are no right or wrong answers. Choose the 'value' that best describes how you have felt in the past 10 weeks.
**This quiz is for adults 18 years or older.
Does any of this sound familiar?
You struggle to get out of bed in the morning. The snooze button is your best friend. Gym who? It's been a while since you have done something good for your body, or felt the motivation to workout. Sleep is an avoidance technique or never really satisfying. Without goals and routines, it’s difficult to make trackable progress. You keep thinking how you need to do something different.
Your connection to food is driven mainly by taste, feelings, and/or mood. You find it challenging to maintain energy throughout the day. Energy drinks, coffee, and tea might be higher on your food pyramid than water. Intimacy is lacking in your relationships. How can you really be there for someone else if you’re not there for yourself? Will-power is a characteristic you could strengthen. Having the self-discipline to make big changes starts with one small step at a time.
Tips for success:
1. Lao Tzu - "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
2. Fuel your day with the power of gratitude. Write or say three things you are grateful for everyday. Engage a friend or family member in this activity by asking them to share what they are grateful for too.
3. Ask for help. The right coach can motivate and support you to achieve your goals and dreams. Book your free 30-minute consultation to learn more.
Can you relate to any of this?
Poor sleep quality can leave you feeling groggy and unfocused. Without a balance of exercise and movement, it's hard to get your body in a rhythm that feels consistently good. You are going through the motions and keeping things in a place where it feels easy. You know you want to make shifts but you aren’t sure you will be accountable or capable of actually following through.
Your personal relationships feel distant and unsatisfying on a deeper level. It can be challenging to motivate and get going. Finding the energy for self-discipline is at times a struggle. It would be nice to breath, move and get some fresh air. Your body, mind and spirit are asking for self-care.
1. Leonardo da Vinci - “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
2. Be curious about how much faster and better you can get. This curiosity will motivate you towards your goals and dreams.
3. Take one new action today. Book a free 30-min consultation with an experienced coach. The right support can help you to create attainable goals for success and inspire you when you feel unmotivated.
Can you relate?
You know the feeling when you wake up with a list of things you need to do, but you just can't convince yourself to do any of it? So you sleep in instead. Or maybe you get up and waste time doing something unproductive. Before you know it, it's 10am and you’ve accomplished nothing. When you feel pulled to something you are really passionate about you find your motivation. You are re-energized for a moment and wish you could maintain that feeling all of the time.
Exercise is enjoyable but you could be more aware of your body’s needs for consistent strength and recovery. Having poor bedtime habits, such as going to bed too early before you’re tired, or too late when you’re exhausted, can make it more difficult to sleep soundly. You would like to be healthier and in better shape but you’re not completely confident you can accomplish those goals on your own.
1. Abraham Lincoln - “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.”
2. Look in the mirror every morning and ask yourself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?"
3. Build your self-confidence. Hire an experienced coach to help you create purposeful goals for success and stay accountable to them. Book your free 30-minute consultation to learn more.
How does this resonate with you?
Your natural intuition is driving you towards healthy habits. You are dreaming of bigger things and consciously striving to create a more successful mindset. Exercise, healthy eating choices, and self-care are a part of your balanced lifestyle.
Having a consistent sleep routine makes a clear difference in your ability to manage stress and responsibilities. As you take more value in your own time, your time spent with others also becomes more valuable and fulfilling. It would be great to be in the best shape of your life and is possible with more self-discipline and support. You actively pursue opportunities to improve and implement new tools for success.
1. Steve Jobs - “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”
2. In the morning, think-forward to the end of the day in your mind. Then ask yourself: “What three things will I want to have accomplished when the day is over?” Write those three things down.
3. Seek out mentors and other people who model the competencies, skills, and attributes you desire. Hiring an experienced coach can support you to clearly define and reach your goals. Book your free 30-minute consultation to learn more.
Does this sound like you?
You are pulled to something so exciting, so captivating, and so fulfilling, that you sometimes have a hard time going to sleep at night. You often wake up early filled with purpose and enthusiasm to take it to the next level. You are conscious of what to fuel your body with. Self-care is a priority to your personal balance.
You enjoy being active and participating in healthy activities. Your personal relationships are fully engaged with love and gratitude. With your level of self discipline you can achieve anything you put your mind to. There is a world of resources and information available for you to continue refining your goals and manifesting them in purpose.
1. Lao Tzu - “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
2. Remember to have fun. Fun is one of the most important, and underrated ingredients in any successful venture. If you can do it for the joy, you can do it forever.
3. Invest in yourself. Self-motivation doesn't come naturally to everyone. And even those who are highly self-motivated need some extra help every now and then. Hire an experienced coach to support you to take your goals beyond what you thought was possible. Book your free 30-minute consultation to learn more.