How can I collect emails using Riddle?
We’ve designed Riddle to make it easy for you to collect emails from interested quiz takers.
- Create or edit a quiz
- Go to the ‘Collect leads’ step
- Create your form
- Drag/drop the fields for each user to complete (name, email, etc.)
- Connect it to your email marketing tool, Google Doc, or other system
Some key points:
- We recommend making lead forms optional.
- Mandatory forms just encourage people to give fake details so they can proceed to their results.
- Instead, give a compelling reason for each user to give their information – beyond seeing results.
- We’ve seen successful examples such as ‘Sign up for a free 15 minute Skype consultation of your results’ or ‘Enter your details to get 25% off your first three months’.
- The fewer fields, the better – we’ve found 3-5 fields work best. With each field, you will see a drop in people filling it out. Typing on smartphones in particular can be a pain, so only ask for the most important information you need.
Now that’s a very brief overview. For more information – check out our blog post about using quiz lead generation with Riddle.
(Random factoid: 8-10% is a good form completion rate. But we’ve seen upwards of 35% – especially with a good incentive for the users like ‘Free 15 minute online consultation’ or ‘Win two tickets to X’.)