How can I embed YouTube videos?
Videos are incredibly engaging – and Riddle makes it easy to search and paste in any YouTube clip into any type of Riddle.
- In the media selector, choose ‘YouTube’.
- Type in your search terms
- Or paste in the video’s URL
Even better – you can set the video’s start and end points, instead of playing the entire video.
- Show video controls – hides the control bar and minimize YouTube branding in your clip
- Set start point – play the video, then click to set the precise start point
- Set end point – click to set the end point
- Suggested uses:
- Play 5-10 seconds of a movie, song, or sports clip.
- Set the end point – then ask ‘What happens next?’
Here’s an example we created around some 80’s one hit wonders…