Can I cancel my subscription?
Absolutely! Unlike, say most mobile phone companies, we’re big believers in flexibility.
You can always cancel your subscription at any time.
Cancelling your Riddle subscription is simple:
- Log in, then click on the ‘…’ menu in the top right corner
- Select ‘Payment details’
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘cancel’
Here are some more details:
The good news – quizzes that you created and embedded on your website will always (always!) stay live.
Yup, that’s correct – no matter if you cancel your subscription, we’re big believers that your content always belongs to you.
However, to stay a healthy business, we do need to limit the free usage of Riddle a bit. If you decide to not subscribe, some of our premium features will disappear including:
- Our Riddle logo will appear below your quiz content – and any custom logo you uploaded will not be shown.
- We might show a small text box saying “Quiz Maker powered by Riddle” (or something similar) below your quiz.
- If you used our CSS editor, any custom CSS you entered will be revert back to our standard look and feel.
- Lead forms won’t be shown – our lead collection options only work during the free trial or as an active subscriber.
- Access to the stats and to the edit mode of your Riddles will be disabled.
Fear not – that may look like a long list – but the important thing is that your quiz will always be live for your audience to enjoy.
And hey – you can always renew your subscription at any time for full access. 🙂