- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
What size images work best?
Images are the rocket fuel for quizzes – the right pictures can turn an average quiz into an awesomely engaging one.
You can make quizzes in three orientations – wide, tall, or square. Each uses different image dimensions.
We include a ‘crop’ tool – just click on ‘edit’ on any image.
- Widescreen: sizes like 1280×720 or 1920×1080 naturally work best
- Square: 1080×1080
- Tall: 720×1280 or 1080×1920
File size: 250KB is a good target.
(Back story: We automatically compress all images by 80% – which works for most folks. However, if you have some very large files, you might want to speed up your quiz loading times by reducing the overall pixel dimensions and file size. For example, a 400KB file uploaded becomes a 50KB file – but a 4MB file would be 500KB.)
Please note: once you select a format, all of the images will be in that ratio… for example, you can’t mix/match wide with tall images.
This is on purpose – we didn’t want your quiz resizing all the time to accommodate different image layouts.