- Delete quiz lead generation data
- Adding quiz leads and responses to Google Sheets
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting to MailChimp
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – changing or disconnecting a data connection
- Riddle’s Zapier app – help & FAQ
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – saving your data
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – connecting your email software
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0 – using form templates
- Quiz Lead Generation 2.0: creating a lead form
- Can I gather a user’s quiz responses (plus their email)?
- What email marketing tools does Riddle support?
- Where can I send my leads and quiz data?
- How can I use ‘Custom in-quiz iFrames’?
- What’s an in-quiz iFrame?
- Polls: Hiding & displaying vote totals
- Add a quiz timer
- How can I customize quiz social sharing?
- How can I change languages?
- Can I randomize/shuffle questions and answers?
- CSS editor – can I see some examples?
- How accessible are Riddle’s quizzes (for disabilities)?
- How can I hide the Riddle logo?
- Quiz: How I show quiz answers AFTER my lead form?
- Polls: Can I automatically close my poll at a set time/date?
- Personality tests: Multiple personality results (scoring)
- How can I customize my quiz colors?
- CSS editor – how can I use?
- How can I customize my quiz fonts?
- Why use ‘call to action’ buttons?
- Is Riddle responsive for mobile devices?
- Will Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew display right to left (RTL)?
- Embedding Riddle quizzes in Unbounce landing pages
- AMP Support
- How can I share/publish my quiz?
- Can I embed my Riddle quiz on WordPress?
- Are my Riddles private?
- How to change the size of my embedded quiz?
- Why won’t my quiz work on my WordPress.com site?
- My quiz embed isn’t working – what should I do?
- What happens after my 14 day trial?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How can I change my plan?
- How can I edit/change my payment details?
- Where can I get copies of my invoices?
- How can I update my account’s personal info (name, email, etc.)?
- How can I change my password?
- Where can I download invoices?
- How do I change my email address?
How can I customize my quiz colors?
All our plans (BASIC / PRO / ENTERPRISE) give you tremendous freedom in customizing the look and feel of your quiz.
Select one of our suggested colors – or pick the exact hex color for your needs.
When creating or editing your quiz, go to the ‘Style’ tab in the ‘Customize’ step:
- Customize the ‘key color’ – for buttons, social share icons, etc.
- Font colors
- Background colors
- Background patterns – add visual texture through different line schemes
We have also added some options for buttons and link colors – to help your audience with visual or other accessibility issues.
- Selected button colors: You can change the color of buttons when clicked.
- Color border for buttons/links: Make your text hyperlinks and buttons stand out with a custom color border.
Want more control? Check out CSS Editor – change any visual element of your Riddle, from colors, to borders, custom fonts, and layouts.